Sunday, January 11, 2009

twilight

my kind of twilight ...


miggy's kind of twilight ...


hahaha and for a minute there i thought we were on the same page (no pun intended)

when miggy first saw my twilight book, he was very interested. of course, i was a bit surprised. i didn't think the twilight mania would have already reached kids his age, aside from the fact that he's a boy. i wouldn't be too surprised if he's a girl. you know, i do understand edward cullen's magnet to girls (yeah, yeah, i admit, i'm an edward fan teehee). but, boys?

miggy even asked me if he can read my book once i'm done with it ... hmmm interesting, right? i was like, "are you sure???"

but when he saw me watching the twilight movie, then it dawned on him hahaha not only did he lose interest in the book, by the time he saw me watching the movie for the third time, here's what he has to say ...

i can't believe you like "that" twilight ...

what's so good about it?

i don't get it. it's too boring.

and can you believe, he's even urging me to switch to his twilight? hahaha fat chance!


~.~

3 comments:

Gie's Tidbits said...

ahihihi...so ngayon nagkakaintindihan na kyo.

Flory said...

just like my son... patrick got interested din sa twilight because of edward naman(cedric diggory sa harry potter!) and actually nakaka-tuwa we had such an exchange of conversation na parang we're both the same age and opinions!hehe. sometimes it's amazing kasi kids they're serious about it.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

lol - that's funny! My brother actually likes both twilights!