Sunday, January 11, 2009

iCarly


this is my desktop wallpaper at the moment ... wonder why?

let's just say that my dear miggy has finally began noticing girls hahaha and, oh boy, does he have good taste?

my hubby is the one who first noticed it during his (long) vacation last month while the kids where also having their summer vacation. after staying at home for about a week, i noticed that my hubby kept singing a song that i thought i've heard either from nickelodeon or disney channel. when i asked him about it, he told me that he just can't help it if he keeps hearing that song for more than 5 times a day. and he also complained that he's already getting too much of iCarly because miggy was always watching the show.

and that's when the teasing began hahaha

once i asked miggy if he thinks iCarly (that's what we call her, anyway) is pretty. his answer? of course it's a yes!

and to test how pretty he thinks she is, i once asked him who is prettier, mikee or iCarly. well, he can't answer me at all hahaha in the past, at least before iCarly, he'd quickly say that mikee is the prettiest girl in the world :) sweet, eh?


^.^

No comments: